Mothercare – Expectant Parent Events
13th & 22nd October
Join Mothercare for an exclusive parenting event and learn more about essential baby products and key parenting topics from their in store experts. The events are free to attend but places are strictly limited.
Key parenting topics will include:
- Car safety and car seat fitting advice
- Nursery furniture, cot mattresses and the latest sleep safety advice
- Pushchair and pram choices
- Breast pumps and sterilising
- Suitable baby toys for the first 12 months and more!
Important information to ensure you get the most out of the event:
- Places are limited, so please only bring up to one additional guest with you.
- Please arrive on time to get the most out of the event – the event will include a number of scheduled talks on key parenting topics eg. car safety and pushchairs options.
- Don’t forget to pick up your free baby on board badge if you’re travelling to the event on public transport
How to book:
You can book online or ask in store at Queensgate Centre!
Mothercare – Sing & Sign
18th & 25th September and 2nd & 16th October
Join the Mothercare team for Sing & Sign sessions, where you and your baby will learn baby signing the fun way!
Babies use all kinds of signs and gestures as a natural part of learning to talk. Encouraging your baby with extra signs like ‘milk’, ‘more’, ‘change nappy’ or ‘tired’ will help your baby communicate.
Baby signing with Sing and Sign is easy because we make it fun to learn! Your baby will recognise important words sooner and can use the signs to “talk” to you before speech. Developed with the help of Speech and Language professionals and recommended by experts, Sing and Sign is Britain’s longest running and best loved baby signing programme.
To attend the session, please ask in store at Mothercare, Queensgate Centre.