Shazam! Fury of the Gods
Terms and Conditions
- Prize: 1x Water bottle, 1x Mug, 1x Drawstring bag, 1x Wireless charger, 1xPin badge, 1x T-Shirt, 1x Gel Pen and 1x Moleskin Notebook.
- Details of collecting the prize will be provided via email. The prize will be posted to the winners address.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition’s close date.
- Giveaway closes 26.03.23
- No replacement vouchers are available if lost, damaged or redeemed.
- Not transferable.
- No cash value.
- Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The promoter is Queensgate Centre.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Queensgate Centre or shops within and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our website and social channels.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be stated in the competition post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are stated on the social media competition post and this page: https://www.queensgatecentre.com/news/shazam-fury-of-the-gods/
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated in the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents by the date stated in the post.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Queensgate Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Queensgate Centre also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.